× STATUS: closed
Before filling out an order form,
please familiarize yourself with
all terms and conditions!
Check on the current Queue,
view Commission Progress,
& claim a Waitlist slot.
Have a large project?
Request a Price Quote
before submitting a form!
Character Portrait. Semi-painted rendering with full focus on a character’s face.
- Choice of BG: Transparent/Flat Color
- Avg. Turnaround: 1-2 weeks
- Pets & Simple Props included
EXTRA (minimum base price)
- Extra Character + $55
- Complex Background + $25
- Complex Props/Weapons + $15
Fullbody Character Turnaround
- Choice of BG: Transparent/Flat Color only
- Avg. Turnaround: 2-4 weeks
- 1 full Front view + 1 full Side/Back view
- 1 simple prop + 2 expressions included
EXTRA (minimum base price)
- Alternate expressions + $20 per head
- Additional turnaround view + $50
- Shading upgrade + $40
- Extra Props/Weapons + $15 each
- If you are new to commissioning art, please take your time to look through all terms and conditions carefully before filling out a commission form! I maintain a fairly standard commission process, but the information present should answer any questions you may have.
- Commission slots are NOT first come first serve.
- Prices are in USD, and payment will be through Paypal only.
- Fees listed are the lowest base price, and a final quote will be provided through email.
- Please note that if you opt for WIP checks, there may be delays if you take a while to respond. Unless I get your approval to proceed, I will not continue working on your commission.
- I will only send progress photos if I’ve received at least half of the total amount due. Completed images will only be sent when full payment is made.
- Because I also design merch and travel to conventions throughout the year, please keep in mind there may be delays during my con season. (Don’t worry, I will notify you of this beforehand)
- If you have any concerns regarding specific steps of the commission process that are not covered on this page, please contact us.
- Commissions are for Personal Use only! For Commercial use rights, please email me directly at: email@example.com
What does “Personal Use” mean?
Basically, you are free to:
– use your artwork as your icon on personal social media accounts, or for advertising your twitch stream/youtube/website/etc.
– print them to display in your home, or to give as gifts to family and friends.
You are NOT allowed to:
– mass produce merchandise to sell, either by yourself or through a company.
– claim that you created the artwork.
- I reserve the right to accept or deny commissions at my own discretion. Please respect my decision, and do not hound me for an explanation.
- I will not begin work unless I receive full payment. (orders over $200 may opt to set up a payment plan with me after acceptance)
- Submitting an order form confirms your acceptance of my terms & conditions.
- I reserve the right to post your commission to any of my social media (and tag you), unless requested otherwise.
- Terms may be subject to change.
Terms updated: March 22, 2020
EXAMPLES OF EXTRA CHARGES
- additional characters
- complex outfits (many layered outfits with unique textiles, patterns, accessories, & armor)
- Scenic backgrounds
- Pets or any animal companions
- Hard revisions after the linework phase (drastic pose changes, outfit revisions, etc.)
- Rush Fee (to meet deadlines less than 1 month after commission acceptance)
- Design Fee (if you have no photo references)
- I only offer a 50% refund if I have started the sketch.
- Once linework or color flats have been started I will NOT refund you!
Once you send in your form, I will respond via email regarding the acceptance or denial of your request.
After confirming your commission details, I will send an invoice to the indicated paypal email on your form.
Once payment has been sent and confirmed on my end, I will begin your commission.
If you have opted for progress photos, I will send you thumbnails via email.
(Please see section on “Additional Costs & Refunds” regarding revisions.)
When finished, I will email you the completed file.